Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01143 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,868 (600,689 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)