Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,150 (€673) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (21 minutes ago)