Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,025 (3,009 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)