Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,985 (2,420 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)