Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,652元 (R$ 3,781) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)