Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.395 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,772 (C$1,255) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (42 minutes ago)