Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.076 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,164 (C$1,017) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)