Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,841 (€724) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)