Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,585 (€737) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)