Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,881 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,504 ($1,343) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)