Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,984 ($875) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)