Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,488 (€586) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)