Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.819 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,154 (€787) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (31 minutes ago)