Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,420 (€823) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (34 minutes ago)