Cost of living comparison between Bonn, Germany and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,071 (€551) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)