Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,229 (€916) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (20 minutes ago)