Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,040 (€549) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)