Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,047 (€557) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)