Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,439 (€746) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)