Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,348 (€591) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)