Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,303 ($625) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)