Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,778 ($889) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)