Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,608 ($885) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)