Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,193 ($756) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)