Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.782 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,297 ($634) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)