Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,921 ($864) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)