Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,216 ($760) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)