Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,549 (COL$1,108,238) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)