Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,729 (kr 5,844) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)