Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,974 (kr 7,303) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (22 minutes ago)