Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,875元 (kr 11,751) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)