Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,559 (R$ 2,079) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)