Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,978 (4,314,638 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (21 minutes ago)