Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,004 (R 5,676) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)