Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49139 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,275 (R 10,736) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)