Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,460 (R 10,662) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)