Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.553 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,068 (R 5,552) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)