Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,678 (1,662 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)