Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.055 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,667 (1,200 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)