Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,870 (1,546 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)