Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,410 (374,370 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (43 minutes ago)