Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,111 (425,099 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)