Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01109 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,595 (324,167 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)