Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01185 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,086 (429,371 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)