Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,562 ($1,027) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)