Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,562 ($518) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)