Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09961 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,590 (26,005 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)