Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,950 (£442) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)