Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,846 (£463) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)