Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.967 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,381 (£712) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)