Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,294 (﷼ 23,169,223) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)