Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,455 (₨ 75,929) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)