Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,119 (RM2,648) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)