Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.942 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,274元 ($1,048) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)