Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,239 (€575) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)