Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,590 (€719) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)