Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.784 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,711 (981KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)