Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.964 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,832 (1,219KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)