Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.775 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,639 (699KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)