Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.952 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,739元 (1,199KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)