Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,075 (2,746 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)