Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.864 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,676元 (2,509 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)