Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09534 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,135元 (₨53,854) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)