Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06329 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,951 (₨ 62,437) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)