Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,354 (€586) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)