Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,639 (€851) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)