Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.801 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,037 (CHF 741) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (44 minutes ago)