Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.764 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 95% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,770 (CHF 1,297) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)