Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.159 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 104% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,974 (CHF 1,393) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)