Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,446 (€599) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (36 minutes ago)