Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02190 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,790 (173,044 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)