Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02187 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,039 (138,926 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)