Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01923 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,513元 (234,704 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)