Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,340 (299,674 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)