Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,777 (€733) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)