Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,871 (Rp 9,531,026) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)