Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,397 (Rp 8,510,706) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)