Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.799 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,936 (820 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)