Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,690 (1,162 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)