Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.856 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,070 (838 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)