Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.815 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,345 (1,110 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)