Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.796 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,125 (1,277 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)