Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / LYD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,869 (1,007 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)