Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.001 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,789 (R$ 2,893) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)