Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,180元 (R$ 3,307) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)