Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,461 (R$ 2,053) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)