Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,848 (R$ 3,190) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (39 minutes ago)