Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.723 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,737 (R$ 3,330) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (43 minutes ago)