Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,851 (R$ 2,991) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)