Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.779 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,934元 (R$ 3,336) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)