Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,005 (€1,116) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)