Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.175 CNY / BZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,695 (BZ$1,793) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)