Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06606 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,537 (83,814 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)