Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,007 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05932 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,324 (56,034 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)