Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05998 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,676 (44,618 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (44 minutes ago)