Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06006 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,999 (66,586 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)