Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,303 (R$ 2,875) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)