Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.967 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,283 (770 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)