Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,150 (1,560 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)