Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,808 (1,017 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)