Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.681 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,956 (1,475 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)