Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,640元 (1,452,545 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)