Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,181 (921,184 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)