Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00420 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,431 (1,529,718 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)