Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 101% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,542 (1,650,657 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)