Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11135 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,907 (44,068 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (about 1 hour ago)