Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09771 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,547 (36,303 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)