Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,382 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (27 minutes ago)