Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,195 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)