Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,746 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)