Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,773 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)