Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,232 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)