Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,216 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)