Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,198 (3,838 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)