Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,765 (3,608 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)