Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.900 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,192元 (3,786 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)