Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.698 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,924 (1,084 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)