Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.596 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,040 (1,942 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)