Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.607 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,465 (1,329 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)